Like I mentioned in last week’s column, it’s time for our Parish Survey! This brief (< 15 minute) survey is the chance for our Pastoral Team and Pastoral Council to hear how our parishioners feel about various aspects of parish life at Christ the King. It’s also one of the most important tools that we use in our strategic planning process for the next five years, so it’s critical that we have good feedback from parishioners as we set our priorities for the near future.
I hope each of you will take the time to fill out the survey before January 29th. There are many different ways you can access it.
· QR codes directing you to an electronic copy of the survey will be available:
· In the bulletin throughout the survey window
· In the Saturday parish email
· On our social media postings
· On the parish website
· For those who prefer hard copies, these will be available:
· At the temporary welcome desk by the elevator
· From the receptionist in the rectory during business hours
Thanks in advance for offering us your feedback and for your investment in our parish. With your help, we will continue to work tirelessly to help strengthen our Christian discipleship and invite others to do the same.